Sunday 26 January 2014

Review - The Body Shop / Chocomania Body Butter!

Review


 The Body Shop - Chocomania Body Butter



"Our range of deliciously scented body butters will help keep your skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated for up to 24 hours" The Body Shop.


 During Winter time we all forget to take good care of our skin (at least I do!), the reason is because you are wearing to many clothes to even bother if your skin looks dry. However during Winter our skin is probably more sensitive than ever and it is really dry. Throughout the years I've tried a fair amount of body butters and I know that a lot of them are not helping my skin at all. I tend to have really dry skin, especially around my knees and elbows, so I always look for products that will hydrate my skin while give it a nice scent (we all want that!). 
 I have been a huge fan of The Body Shop body butters, not only because they smell amazing but they also have something for every skin type, whether it's dry or normal, or even sensitive one! Since I've started using this body butter I've noticed a huge difference, my skin feels so soft and moisturised! And of course, is there anything better than chocolate scent? Now don't get me wrong, I don't really like to smell like chocolate all day long either, but although the smell may be a little intense at first but it doesn't stay like this, after a couple of hours you are left with smooth, soft skin with a gentle chocolaty scent! The only downside is that it takes a little longer to absorb, but that is normal for body butters. As all the body shop body butters, the Chocomania one retails for £5.00 (50ml) or £13.00 (200ml) and it is definitely worth it! 


Make sure to give this body butter a sniff next time you are at the body shop, I can't recommend this product enough. 
Have you tried this body butter before?
Have a lovely week!


Thanks for reading:)
xxxx


Follow on Bloglovin

18 comments:

  1. I only have a travel size tub of this and it smells so yummy that I've used it up far too quickly, I might just need to get the bigger size :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review!
    have a wonderful week!

    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely review! :)

    would you like to follow each other?
    Shadow Play

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks amazing, at least the smell would be to die for xx

    New post on:
    www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it!

    I always love products from the Body Shop, just so amazing!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ant wait to pick this body butter up after reading this, Ive seen an entire set of chocomania products too, it would make the perfect gift. I enjoyed reading your thoughts on my last post, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post

    check out my new post http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/01/red-and-white-photo-shoot-for-line.html
    please hit the recommendation button ... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it <3

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice ! I must try TBS products, chocomania is for me ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great ! i love this stuff :) Body shop products are amazing ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I only tried the orange body butter from the body shop, but this one sounds really good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great review! I would definitely check this out at the store!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Body Shop products!!!

    U have a really nice blog!!!
    Will follow each other? My blog- irinasenina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love the body shop too!

    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also tried this product too and it was when I was in London.It had orange extract though.Was a good product for me!!
    xx
    Style Of OzOz
    Style Of OzOz Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for your visit dear

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haven't tried it, but I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the Body Shop products--they always smell so good! Also find them to be very creamy :)
    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...