Friday 31 January 2014

Pencil Lace Skirt!

Hello sweeties,

 I am so happy the week is officially over!



 I officially hate rain.. It's been raining for at least one week in a row and the only time it wasn't raining was about an hour or two.. And good news? It will be even worse! My umbrella is my best friend. These two weeks I have a lot of Uni stuff going on, phase tests, presentations and hand-ins so I'll do my best to post at least on Tuesday and Friday. I know from your comments that a lot of you still have exams, good luck with your exams if you still have any:)


















 I've been searching for a midi pencil skirt for a while now, but all the ones I liked were too big for me. And when I actually stopped searching, I found this one. I love everything about it, I love the neutral floral print, beige and black for me is such a chic colour combination. But of course the thing I like most about the skirt is the lace detailing, such a nice touch and it makes the skirt so unique! Oh, and the best thing? The skirt is on sale for just £4.99! I wanted to dress the skirt a little down and that's why I paired it with a leather jacket and added a scarf to both keep warm and make it more casual/chic!

I am wearing:
Jacket - Zara
Top - Primark
Scarf - Primark
Skirt - Bershka
Heels - New Look
Bag - Primark
Bracelet - Guess
Rings - Warren James & Primark


Do you like midi skirts?
Good luck to all of you that still have exams and wishing you all an amazing and relaxing weekend!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx



Follow on Bloglovin

26 comments:

  1. I love your skirt! Lovely look.
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics and cool outfit
    Nice blog! :D

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/should-i-post-or-should-i-go.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is adorable, the lace detail, the flower print, just perfect! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super stylish look! Loving your bag and skirt ;) Thank you for stopping by!

    Come back soon to visit me on The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    Evi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skirt is very nice! I like this flower print. I think, if it was just black, for example, it was boring, but in your case it looks very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best! Truly love your skirt. Entire outfit is extremely nice!

    Ayesha
    Defining Me
    Bloglovin|Google+|facebook|pinterest|Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a chic look! Love the skirt!

    xoxo
    Veronica

    Deal Diary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful skirt ! This is very elegant ! Very nice jacket ! Perfect look !

    Kisses:-*

    Magda

    http://misskitin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit and the skirt is such a stand out piece :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect look !
    fashion-madam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful skirt, girl! :)
    Love your hair - pretty as always! :)
    Lea

    zucker-schlecken.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous outfit! You look stunning!


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this look on you. You look so sophisticated and pretty xx

    tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was last year that I started to be really into midi skirts. However, the right one is not always easy to find, is it? Truth be told, there are at least two of them that I need to alter but have been to lazy to do it.

    As I have already said on lookbook (where I've found your blog address), I really like this outfit so not to repeat myself.....

    Good luck with Uni work and all!

    My post on Friday started with exactly the same words....ha, ha...guess I wasn't the only one looking forward to the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your skirt! I'm really into midi skirts now because they just look so chic and sophisicated. That skirt really looks lovely on you :)

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The skirt is really beautiful, love the floral print with lace details and I like how you styled it with beige jacket, red top and black accessories.

    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I tought it only happens in my country or in some countries in asia :D
    btw thank you so much for the nice comment on my blog dear :)
    Love your skirt and bag so much, your skirt look so beautiful.
    Following you now, keep in touch :)

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM


    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect outfit, you look amazing! :)

    I followed you back...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this skirt on you :) The floral pattern works so well with the lace on the bottom.
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look amazing! I just found your blog and you look incredible. I had to follow. You're so pretty and your style is amazing, cannot wait to keep up to date with your blog!

    Kassie www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look so elegant hun, the skirt is really feminine and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I agree with you, the lace does make it unique :) You look great girl !
    Have a great Sunday
    XX!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful! Like always Dear :* I don't know, if I love the skirt, tatto, Your stunning hair or perfectly fitting jacket <3 But the skirt looks gorgeous on You, I think it's caused Your perfect body.. and the print, I absolutely love it! And the great price :O
    Thank You for Your beautiful comment, I love all the comments from You.. always are so nice :)) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...