Thursday 22 August 2013

Say hello to the sailor!

Hello sweeties,

How are you? Can't believe it is almost Friday again!




 15th of August is a Bank holiday in my country and most people combine it with their Summer vacations and therefore my family spent these two weeks visiting other cities or just by relaxing at the beach. I can finally say that I am tanned and I am super happy with my colour:)















 This outfit reminds of a sailor's outfit, the navy colours and the stripes. I love blue and brown combined together and therefore I tried to keep the outfit based only on those two colours. I know I said it before, but high-waisted shorts are gorgeous in this weather! I wanted to keep this outfit simple and therefore I paired this outfit with my favourite ballerina shoes. I haven't worn my D&G watch for a long time and therefore I decided to add silver jewellery to this outfit.

I am wearing:
Top - Bershka
Shorts - New Look
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Parfois
Bracelet - Paphos
Watch - D&G
Earrings - Claire's
Necklace - Gift
Sunglasses - Primark


Hope you are all having an amazing week:) 


Thanks for reading:)
xxxxx
Stephanie



7 comments:

  1. You look great! Amazing tatoo!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/08/just-to-say-hello.html









    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute outfit - love the nautical look ♥

    your blog is amazing - now following you on bloglovin & g+
    check out my latest blogposts if you get a chance xx

    http://sjtx.webnode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes are definitely in right now, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so cute!!
    Aims
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really I like !
    Everything fits together and you have a pretty tattoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love this shorts. Your outfit is simle but cute:)

    Greetings,
    lenaschateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...